Welcome to my blog. I was inspired by the book, "Blogging for Bliss" by Tara Frey.

Welcome to my blog. I was inspired by the book, "Blogging for Bliss" by Tara Frey. My goal is to share a little about my life, and a lot about my longarm quilting business, Lone Tree Designs.

Monday, January 30, 2012

Finished my workshop quilt from Saturday!

Last Saturday, I went to a quilt retreat for the day with three of my best quilting buddies. 
This 48 X 48 inch wall quilt was the result.  I must admit that when I go to a retreat, I may not be the most fun person there.  I am so task-oriented that I cannot help keeping my nose to the grindstone and trying to get as much done as I can while I am there.  It isn't necessarily that I am anti-social; I just know that if I take it home half done, it will remain that way for some time.  If I take it home "almost done," I will finish it.  That's just me.  Anyway, this only needed the borders sewn on and the decorative stitching around the curves in order to finish it, so I did that on Sunday.  Right now, it is on the longarm.  I decided to throw it on the frame and quilt it so that I can take it to our guild meeting the second week of February.  One more project done and ready for our October quilt show:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time from your busy life to comment on my blog!