Welcome to my blog. I was inspired by the book, "Blogging for Bliss" by Tara Frey.

Welcome to my blog. I was inspired by the book, "Blogging for Bliss" by Tara Frey. My goal is to share a little about my life, and a lot about my longarm quilting business, Lone Tree Designs.

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Down, but not Out!

So, I have a little back issue that, once in awhile, rears its ugly head.  This happens to be the case this weekend.  It started back on Thursday feeling a little "twingy" and by Saturday it was in serious..."Don't move around too much or you will be sorry" mode.  Of course, I went and sat at a wrestling meet most of the afternoon and evening on Friday, and then went to a quilter's retreat from 9:00 to 6:00 on Saturday, so today my back is screaming in protest.  I have tried to take it easy today, really, but I did finish sewing together a wallhanging sample for the shop from Kim Shaeffer's Calendar quilts wallhangings pattern.  It is sooo cute!  I also worked on sewing the borders on and adding decorative stitches to  the quilt I made during my retreat workshop yesterday.  Now, I am just laying flat on the couch and working on my blog.  I am also trying to watch Cricut Gypsy tutorials on Youtube for my (on its way, YAY!) new gypsy!  Thank goodness for computers.  Otherwise, I would be stuck watching "Cowboys and Aliens" with my hubby and new son-in-law!  Perish the thought!

2 comments:

  1. Love the wallhanging. Good thing you have something interesting to watch besides Cowboys and Aliens, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's not the wallhanging:) That was a quilt that I did for a quiltshop nearby. I finished the borders for the wallhanging today, and will post a pic of it in the next couple of days. Thanks, though.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time from your busy life to comment on my blog!