Welcome to my blog. I was inspired by the book, "Blogging for Bliss" by Tara Frey.

Welcome to my blog. I was inspired by the book, "Blogging for Bliss" by Tara Frey. My goal is to share a little about my life, and a lot about my longarm quilting business, Lone Tree Designs.

Monday, January 9, 2012

Another Day in Paradise!

Today I worked on fixing a wall quilt that my aunt had quilted a while ago by someone else.  It had large expanses of black applique pieces on it that did not get any quilting.  Needless to say, they had puffed up and would not lay flat or look nice.  She showed it to me several months ago and asked if I could make it any better.  I offered to try, so when she was here for my daughter's wedding, she brought it along.  I pinned it in the frame and ended up McTavishing the appliques.  It turned out great!  I can't wait for her to see it.  Lesson learned...don't leave big areas unquilted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time from your busy life to comment on my blog!