Welcome to my blog. I was inspired by the book, "Blogging for Bliss" by Tara Frey.

Welcome to my blog. I was inspired by the book, "Blogging for Bliss" by Tara Frey. My goal is to share a little about my life, and a lot about my longarm quilting business, Lone Tree Designs.

Monday, January 23, 2012

Creativity in Quilting is an Amazing Thing!

 




As I continue to catch up with quilts from the past few weeks, I am amazed at the creativity in people.  Fabric designers, pattern designers, and quilters combine all that creativity into some very beautiful projects for me to work on.  Sometimes, it can be overwhelming to think that my quilting will be the final touch on someone else's hard work.  I give a lot of thought and research to different types of quilting designs to use on quilts for my customers.  I use QNNtv.com, the internet, and lots of magazines to look for new ideas and to stay on top of what is new in the world of quilting.  There are many different types of quilters out there.  Each person brings their own unique talents to the table when it comes to quilting.  To each his/her own!!!

2 comments:

  1. What beautiful quilting! It really is the finishing touch - to pick just the right quilting design, isn't it?

    I wanted to reply to your nice comment on my blog, Sandi, but you're a no-reply blogger. Did you know that? Your email isn't linked to your comments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rachel. I know very little about blogging actually. I am still in the learning phase. I will see what I need to change to allow replies. Thanks for the heads up :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking time from your busy life to comment on my blog!