Welcome to my blog. I was inspired by the book, "Blogging for Bliss" by Tara Frey.

Welcome to my blog. I was inspired by the book, "Blogging for Bliss" by Tara Frey. My goal is to share a little about my life, and a lot about my longarm quilting business, Lone Tree Designs.

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Always Room for Improvement!

  For those of you that are not from Nebraska, the picture is of this year's Nebraska State Quilt Guild raffle quilt.  It is the most beautiful quilt that I have ever seen up close.  A committee of several ladies designed and made the quilt, and a young, very talented quilter from Lincoln, NE quilted it.
This quilt reminds me that there is always room for improvement, that excellence sometimes takes collaboration, and that quilts are works of art.  Needless to say, I bought several raffle tickets for this beauty!  If I win, you will hear me scream with excitement from wherever you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time from your busy life to comment on my blog!