Welcome to my blog. I was inspired by the book, "Blogging for Bliss" by Tara Frey.

Welcome to my blog. I was inspired by the book, "Blogging for Bliss" by Tara Frey. My goal is to share a little about my life, and a lot about my longarm quilting business, Lone Tree Designs.

Monday, February 20, 2012

February is Flying By!

  Well, I am officially another year older.  I had my birthday last week, and celebrated it, as I have most of the past decade at State Wrestling in Omaha.  I enjoy going to state, and I love being in Omaha, so it is a fun way to spend my birthday.  I went to Archiver's with a friend and spent too much on scrapbooking supplies!  At the end of March, I am heading to a scrapbooking retreat, so I have been stocking up on embellishments and papers in anticipation of that weekend.  Today, I finished up a baby quilt, and quilted a small wallhanging and another baby quilt.  I am trying to get as much as I can finished before I go to Kearney this weekend so that I can deliver to my customers there.  Below, I have included a couple of pics from the quilt I finished last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time from your busy life to comment on my blog!