Welcome to my blog. I was inspired by the book, "Blogging for Bliss" by Tara Frey.

Welcome to my blog. I was inspired by the book, "Blogging for Bliss" by Tara Frey. My goal is to share a little about my life, and a lot about my longarm quilting business, Lone Tree Designs.

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Balancing Life

For the past couple of weeks, I have been working on quilts and going about my normal life.  I have spent some time at the quilt shop working with my mom, and last week, I was able to go visit my grandkids for the day.  Their other grandma and I drove out together for the day to see our grandbabies, and it was a lot of fun.  I have attended several wrestling meets, and am heading out tomorrow for two days in Omaha at State Wrestling. I have also spent some time scrapbooking with a friend and with my daughter.  We even made Valentine's for our husband last week.  All these activities keep me busy, but I am still struggling with how to balance real life with a home based business.  Work is always there waiting, and when I choose other activities, there is a nagging sense that I should be working.  I would be interested to know how others who work from their home strike that balance.  After over two years, I still haven't figured out how to achieve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time from your busy life to comment on my blog!