Welcome to my blog. I was inspired by the book, "Blogging for Bliss" by Tara Frey.

Welcome to my blog. I was inspired by the book, "Blogging for Bliss" by Tara Frey. My goal is to share a little about my life, and a lot about my longarm quilting business, Lone Tree Designs.

Friday, October 28, 2011

My Granddaughter Has Arrived!

  On October 27th, my new granddaughter was born!  We are so excited about having a little girl in the family to spoil.  Of course, I had to run out and purchase a very sweet little outfit and her first dolly before I went to the hospital.  Needless to say, I am sitting next to my daughter in law on her couch right now rather than being at home quilting!  My schedule for the week is up in the air, but I will be here for a couple of days for sure.  Then, I may just help my mom in her shop for a couple of days before I head home.  My daughter has bridal showers for the next two weekends, and her fiance is moving into their apartment this week, so the word for the next couple of months is....CHANGE!

1 comment:

  1. A new granddaughter to cuddle, congratulations! Being a grandmother is such a blessing. I hope you get lots of time to enjoy her during your visit.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time from your busy life to comment on my blog!