Welcome to my blog. I was inspired by the book, "Blogging for Bliss" by Tara Frey.

Welcome to my blog. I was inspired by the book, "Blogging for Bliss" by Tara Frey. My goal is to share a little about my life, and a lot about my longarm quilting business, Lone Tree Designs.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Bad haircut=bad month or so!

I have been quilting up a storm lately, which doesn't leave me a lot of time for beautification!  However, when I want to make an effort, I would like my hair to cooperate.  This brings me to my point...I hate a bad haircut!  The last time I went in a couple of weeks ago to the same girl that I always pay to cut my hair, I got what I thought was "my usual."  Sadly, I cannot do a thing with it!  It is so annoying that I have literally taken to just getting up in the morning and going to work without even bothering to comb it!  I am demoralized!  No amount of effort gives me the desired effect, and I know that it will be at least 4 more weeks before it grows out enough to do something else.  GRRRRR!  A bad haircut really does =a bad month (maybe longer!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time from your busy life to comment on my blog!