Welcome to my blog. I was inspired by the book, "Blogging for Bliss" by Tara Frey.

Welcome to my blog. I was inspired by the book, "Blogging for Bliss" by Tara Frey. My goal is to share a little about my life, and a lot about my longarm quilting business, Lone Tree Designs.

Thursday, June 30, 2011

June is OVER!

I can't believe today is the last day of June!  In looking back, it is hard to remember what I have actually been doing.  No lazy days in the sun.  No fun little road trips for just my hubby and I.  I must do better with the next couple of months, or before I know it, the summer will be over, and I will be looking back in dismay over lost opportunities.    My daughter and I have been making wedding plans for her December wedding, which has been a lot of fun.  Most of the puzzle pieces are in place now, and it is a matter of finishing up details.  When the date gets closer, I am sure we will think of all kinds of things that we haven't yet figured out, but for now at least, it is feeling like we are on top of things.  I have been called by three new customers in the last two days to quilt some more quilts.  There is a question in my mind as to how busy I want to let myself become.  However, with a wedding on the way, it doesn't seem wise to turn away business, so my summer may be spent doing a lot of quilting for other people.  I really must strike a balance between doing for others and working on my own projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time from your busy life to comment on my blog!