Welcome to my blog. I was inspired by the book, "Blogging for Bliss" by Tara Frey.

Welcome to my blog. I was inspired by the book, "Blogging for Bliss" by Tara Frey. My goal is to share a little about my life, and a lot about my longarm quilting business, Lone Tree Designs.

Thursday, August 25, 2011

New laptop=New life!

So, today I bought a new laptop, and I am so looking forward to being able to blog and do all the stuff I always want to do on computer. I never can because my old computer is 7 years old and freezes up like crazy!  Now, I can actually type and post without the aggravation!  I just got the computer today, so it may take me a few days to transfer all my old photo files, etc. from the old computer.  Then, I am hoping to add pictures of current projects to my blog.  So... stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time from your busy life to comment on my blog!