Welcome to my blog. I was inspired by the book, "Blogging for Bliss" by Tara Frey.

Welcome to my blog. I was inspired by the book, "Blogging for Bliss" by Tara Frey. My goal is to share a little about my life, and a lot about my longarm quilting business, Lone Tree Designs.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Buried in Quilt Tops!

Wow, all of the sudden quilters are coming out of the woodwork with tops for me to quilt!  It is exciting, but a little bit daunting since I am still working two days a week and helping my mom whenever I can, as well as being on the planning committee for Quilt Nebraska 2011 in Kearney at the end of July. It has been a hectic year with meetings and planning for our state convention, but I think it will be a big success and it will be nice to say that my friends and I had a hand in it.  Of course, if it fails, I will pretend I had nothing to do with it :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time from your busy life to comment on my blog!