Welcome to my blog. I was inspired by the book, "Blogging for Bliss" by Tara Frey.

Welcome to my blog. I was inspired by the book, "Blogging for Bliss" by Tara Frey. My goal is to share a little about my life, and a lot about my longarm quilting business, Lone Tree Designs.

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Sometimes You Have to Look Behind the Scenes

  It is easy to take everything at face value.  Very little effort or brain power is required to just follow along with day to day life, never looking deeper than the surface.  Once in a while, though, it is a good idea to look "behind the scenes" a little bit.  Why do we do what we do?  What motivates us?  What choices do we make simply because it is "what we've always done" and what choices do we make without even thinking?  Like the back side of a quilt, we can't truly appreciate life until we see both sides of the coin.  We need to see the obvious, the color, the pattern of everyday AND we need to dig deep and question the very meaning of our existence every now and then :)  To that end:  here are a couple of pictures of the back side ONLY of two quilts.  For a change, I will leave the FRONT side to your imagination:)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time from your busy life to comment on my blog!