Welcome to my blog. I was inspired by the book, "Blogging for Bliss" by Tara Frey.

Welcome to my blog. I was inspired by the book, "Blogging for Bliss" by Tara Frey. My goal is to share a little about my life, and a lot about my longarm quilting business, Lone Tree Designs.

Monday, May 28, 2012

Memorial Day

Our nephew examines the quilt I gave him for his graduation earlier this month.
  It has been such a busy month!  Finally, today, I have some time to write a bit.  Between graduations, my husband's neck surgery, and keeping up with my quilting business, it has flown by.  I love that we have a three day weekend with my husband home to catch up on stuff around the house.  Yesterday in church, they showed a video clip reminding us of the reasons we observe Memorial Day and the heroes who have fought and are still fighting to keep us safe.  It's easy to take it for granted sometimes, but I am thankful for those men and women, and especially for God watching over us all.  God bless the U.S.A.!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time from your busy life to comment on my blog!