Welcome to my blog. I was inspired by the book, "Blogging for Bliss" by Tara Frey.

Welcome to my blog. I was inspired by the book, "Blogging for Bliss" by Tara Frey. My goal is to share a little about my life, and a lot about my longarm quilting business, Lone Tree Designs.

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Big Day Ahead!

  Today I will be really busy getting ready for a family Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow with my husband's family.  I am looking forward to it, but also dreading the work that lies ahead.  In the middle of the cooking and cleaning, I need to be working on a quilt today as well.  I have two customer quilts that have to be done in the next week to week and a half, and then I am done with the "pressure" of Christmas quilts.  Everyone else that called got told "no" because of my daughter's wedding on the 16th.  I probably could have finished at least one more, but I just knew that the stress would prove too great.  I already have several to finish before the end of January, though.  For now, I am trying to take one day at a time and will be so glad when the wedding is over and we can relax.  My helpful husband will hopefully spend much of the day being my "minion" as I do have to work on quilting today.  Right now I am trying to decide whether or not to make him a list of all that I need him to do.  I am leaning away from that because I am afraid the list will scare him into a football watching coma!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time from your busy life to comment on my blog!