Welcome to my blog. I was inspired by the book, "Blogging for Bliss" by Tara Frey.

Welcome to my blog. I was inspired by the book, "Blogging for Bliss" by Tara Frey. My goal is to share a little about my life, and a lot about my longarm quilting business, Lone Tree Designs.

Thursday, October 31, 2013

A New Baby!

This in my new baby...Daisy Marie!  She is 10 weeks old, and allows me no time to get anything done!  I love her!  We have always had a Boston Terrier in our married lives.  Daisy is our third, if that tells you anything about how long we have been married!
  As my nest is empty, and hubby works a "real" job, I am at home alone for long periods of time.  My current companion Candy is 11 1/2 years old.  The sad reality is that she won't be with us for more than another year or two at the most, so when the chance came to get a new puppy, I jumped on it.  However, I had forgotten that a new puppy is very time consuming!  My quilting has taken a temporary backseat to keeping track of this bundle of cuteness!  I am hoping to finish some smaller projects for my customers during the next week or so.  Christmas is coming, so this better be a very temporary hiatus!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time from your busy life to comment on my blog!