Welcome to my blog. I was inspired by the book, "Blogging for Bliss" by Tara Frey.

Welcome to my blog. I was inspired by the book, "Blogging for Bliss" by Tara Frey. My goal is to share a little about my life, and a lot about my longarm quilting business, Lone Tree Designs.

Monday, June 18, 2012

A godly father is a blessing!

My husband is such a blessing in my life and in the lives of his children and grandchildren.  He is calm, cool, and collected most of the time.  He is a man of great intelligence and integrity.  When Father's Day rolls around, even though the kids aren't home anymore, I make sure to celebrate with him all that he has been to me and to them over the past 24 years.  As I see my son fathering his son, I am so thankful for the blessing of a wonderful husband who modeled for my children all the things in life that are important:  loving the Lord, being honest and trustworthy, and being a great husband.  Those lessons will stick with them long after we are gone, and, hopefully, be passed down to their children. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time from your busy life to comment on my blog!