Welcome to my blog. I was inspired by the book, "Blogging for Bliss" by Tara Frey.

Welcome to my blog. I was inspired by the book, "Blogging for Bliss" by Tara Frey. My goal is to share a little about my life, and a lot about my longarm quilting business, Lone Tree Designs.

Monday, April 30, 2012

Spring is Here!

It has been a hectic Spring.  The NIFS Shop Hop was from April 19th through April 29th, and with extended hours, it really kept us hopping!  We had a great time and really enjoyed seeing the over 400 people who came through the shop in that 10 day period.  All that to say, I haven't accomplished much in my quilting business these past couple of weeks!  Spring weather has arrived, and I couldn't resist posting the picture of my son and his son enjoying the beautiful weather.  It has been so nice these past few days that it has been a real shame to be inside!  I hope everyone is loving the Spring this year as much as I am.  Hopefully, it will last longer than a short bit.  Seems like sometimes in Nebraska it goes directly from too cold to too hot!  So far this year, it has been great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time from your busy life to comment on my blog!