Welcome to my blog. I was inspired by the book, "Blogging for Bliss" by Tara Frey.

Welcome to my blog. I was inspired by the book, "Blogging for Bliss" by Tara Frey. My goal is to share a little about my life, and a lot about my longarm quilting business, Lone Tree Designs.

Friday, March 16, 2012

Life is Busy...but soooo good:)

  I have been crazy busy this past couple of weeks because I went to Kearney to run the quilt shop for my mom while she and dad went on vacation last week. In the time that I have been home, I have been quilting madly so that I can justify taking several days off next week to go to a scrapbooking retreat.  The best part of the retreat is that it is held at the Bible camp where my son works, so I can stay with his family and hang out with my adorable grandchildren!  I can't wait!  My grandson is turning 2 in May, and I am amazed at how quickly he has changed from being a "baby" to being a little boy.  He is running everywhere, learning to talk, and soooo sweet with his baby sister.  I had two babies of my own that grew up too fast, but it was long ago, and I had forgotten how quickly they do grow up.  I am trying to enjoy every chance I get to spend with them.  As quickly as one chance ends, I start scheming how I can see them again.  Yesterday, my son told me that he is moving closer to home and going back to college.  That will give me even more chances to spend time with my babies!  It is going to be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time from your busy life to comment on my blog!