Welcome to my blog. I was inspired by the book, "Blogging for Bliss" by Tara Frey.

Welcome to my blog. I was inspired by the book, "Blogging for Bliss" by Tara Frey. My goal is to share a little about my life, and a lot about my longarm quilting business, Lone Tree Designs.

Monday, December 12, 2011

Wedding this Week!

  Needless to say, I have not been quilting for the past couple of weeks!  My daughter is getting married this Friday, and we have been doing quality mother-daughter time, while trying to get all our ducks in a row for the actual wedding day.  At this point, just four days away, we seem to have most things ready to go.  It will be a very hectic day with decorating in the morning, getting everybody all ready to go, and then pictures, ceremony, reception, and dance.  I figure by midnight on Friday I will be about ready to collapse into a heap!  Once the wedding is behind us, it will just be a week until Christmas when my son, his wife, and two grandchildren will be with us for a few days.  That will be wonderful, but I will probably spend much of next week baking and getting ready for Christmas.  The good thing is that I was completely honest with all of my customers about time frames for their quilts, and they were all really great about waiting until January.  I will be one busy beaver come January!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time from your busy life to comment on my blog!