Welcome to my blog. I was inspired by the book, "Blogging for Bliss" by Tara Frey.

Welcome to my blog. I was inspired by the book, "Blogging for Bliss" by Tara Frey. My goal is to share a little about my life, and a lot about my longarm quilting business, Lone Tree Designs.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

renaissanceSandi is born!

This is perhaps one of the strangest things I have done in awhile.  Right now, I feel like I am writing to noone (which, technically I am!) but it is an exciting new venture for me to see what I can learn and become through blogging.  Truth be told, I have never even read a blog, or looked at a blog.  However, since I have quit teaching full-time and have begun all kinds of new ventures in the last four years, I have decided to add blogging to my list.  Once I figure out the ins and outs of this adventure, I hope to find people who will come along with me as I explore a newly empty nest, experience being a first time grandparent, and expand my fledgling long-arm quilting business.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time from your busy life to comment on my blog!