Welcome to my blog. I was inspired by the book, "Blogging for Bliss" by Tara Frey.

Welcome to my blog. I was inspired by the book, "Blogging for Bliss" by Tara Frey. My goal is to share a little about my life, and a lot about my longarm quilting business, Lone Tree Designs.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Exploring other Blogs

So, today I read my first blog post belonging to someone else.  It was actually a letter from one of my former students to his soon to be born baby daughter.  It was so sweet, but so personal.  It's very interesting to me that the "facebook generation" is so open and honest in cyberspace.  My own son has 3 blogs (which I hate to report that I have never read) and his own youtube channel where he posts all kinds of videos.  Privacy, or the concept of privacy that I have always had, really doesn't exist anymore.  For now, I am maintaining my own privacy by not using my full name, or the names of my family.  Maybe, at some point I will be comfortable putting it all out there, but for now, I am simply:  renaissanceSandi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time from your busy life to comment on my blog!